When you register for the Site, you must provide complete and accurate information and ensure that information is complete, accurate, and up-to-date at all times.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your password, and any use or action taken under your account. If your password is compromised, you must change your password. You may not permit any other person or entity to request or perform Tasks using your account. If you believe there is an error or unauthorized transaction or activity associated with your account, contact us immediately.
Information You Provide to Us:
We may receive and store any information you enter into our website and/or otherwise provide when you use the Services. For example:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial Data includes bank account, payment card details and wallet addresses
- Content (text, images, docs, datasets, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) you may post on our Website
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Any personal information contained within the data that you may make available to or load into the Platform Services
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
CONDITIONS OF USE
What Choices Do I Have?
You may request deletion of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
TAXES AND REFUND
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you complete via our Products, Website or Apps. It is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority and all your factual and potential tax obligations are your concern. You agree that we are not in any case and under no conditions responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transactions or services or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any transactions or services. You also agree that we are not in any case and under no conditions bound to compensate for your tax obligation or give you any advice related to tax issues.
Harvesting.io cannot offer a refund of funds reserved for tasks. You can request a refund of unused funds by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
You warrant to us that you will not use the Product our website and other services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You also warrant that while using our Product, namely taking photos and contributing them to us, you will not commit any illegal or prohibited act and you will not breach third party rights, in particular privacy rights.
You may not use, or encourage others to use, Harvesting.io for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or objectionable activities. Here are some examples of prohibited activities:
- Collecting personally identifiable information (email address or phone number), or otherwise attempting to derive any personally identifiable information about Workers
- Disrupting, manipulating, or degrading the operation of any website, product, or service
- Phishing, spamming, or pharming
- Posting or transmitting any content that is illegal, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in connection with the Services, please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: Oct 30th, 2019